Jonathan’s practice focuses on representing property owners, general contractors, subcontractors, developers, and design professionals. He also has experience in real estate, assisting community associations with formation and management issues. The son of a contractor, Jonathan grew up on construction sites, and is proud to be able to help construction professionals navigate the complex legal landscape of commercial litigation.
- J.D. magna cum laude, Seattle University School of Law, 2018
- Seattle University Law Review, Research & Technical Editor
- Winner of the James E. Bond Appellate Moot Court Competition
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Written and Oral Advocacy
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Professional Responsibility
- B.A. in Political Science, Montana State University, 2014