Klien Hilliard’s practice focuses on representing and working alongside general contractors, subcontractors, developers, and property owners in both the private and public sector, with a special interest in alternative dispute resolution and helping her clients find practical solutions. Klien first joined ACS prior to attending law school and continued with the firm throughout her law school education as a law clerk. Through her years at ACS, she has gained experience in civil litigation and has assisted in several commercial construction and employment matters.
Outside of the office, Klien enjoys hiking with her dog, playing board games, and an occasional round of golf.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Seattle University School of Law, 2020
- Seattle Law Review, Executive Editor
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Board, Executive Vice President
- Finalist, James E. Bond Appellate Competition
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Writing II
- B.S. in Psychology, magna cum laude, University of Arizona, 2016
- Attorney–Client Privilege in Bad Faith Insurance Claims: The Cedell Presumption and a Necessary National Resolution, 43 SEATTLE U. L. REV. 1299 (2020)
- Research Associate, Culture & Conduct Risk in the Banking Sector, Compendium, Starling Trust Sciences (April 2020)