Training Opportunity: Tricks, Traps and Ploys Used in Construction Scheduling in Washington Seminar – Discount Available
- Posted by Ryan W. Sternoff
- On May 13, 2014
Ahlers & Cressman, PLLC attorneys Ryan W. Sternoff and Brett M. Hill will be presenting a seminar on June 4, 2014 in Seattle, Washington covering a wide variety of issues relating to construction project scheduling. The seminar will help you stay out of trouble and keep your project on track. The seminar is put on by Lorman Education Services, who has graciously allowed Ahlers & Cressman to provide a 50% discount on the regular registration fee to our blog readers. You will need to provide the discount code listed below when you register.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
– Identifying Scheduling Tricks, Traps, and Ploys
– Types of Delays and Interpreting Contract Provisions
– Legal Issues Relevant to Recovery of Delay Damages
– Critical Path Method Scheduling Concepts
– Time Impact Analysis and Computing Damages
– Developing and Implementing Strategies to Expose Weaknesses in Delay Claims
– Claims Avoidance and Risk Management
– Avoiding and Resolving Claims through Better Procedure
For a full description of the topics covered during the seminars and speaker information, click here.
Here are the specifics for Seminar:
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Crowne Plaza Hotel Seattle
Register online or call at (866) 352-9539.
$369 (before discount)