The Seminar Group, Inc. is hosting a CLE entitled “Bid Protests on Public Works Projects” in Seattle on November 30, 2021. The seminar will address the following topics:
- View from the Contractor v. View from the Owner;
- W/MBE & DBE Considerations;
- Sealed Bidding;
- Best Value Procurements and Award Disputes; and
- The Subcontractor Listing Law and Other Bid Protest Regulars.
The seminar is available in person (location TBD), live webcast, or on demand. We will update this blog when an in-person location is announced.
Ahlers Cressman & Sleight is excited to have one of its attorneys presenting at the seminar:
- Lindsay K. Watkins, a partner at ACS, will be presenting on W/MBE & DBE CONSIDERATIONS at 2:15 PM.
This seminar has been approved for 3.5 hours of law credits by the Washington MCLE board. Credit is also available for 3.75 LUs by the AIA and 4.0 CRIS Reaccreditation Credits by IRMI. Contractors and engineers may qualify.
To register, click here.