Kristina Southwell represents owners, property managers, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers in construction and real estate matters. Kristina is a problem-solver focused on practical solutions and strategies that best advance her clients’ interests. She has experience representing clients in both state and federal court and before administrative boards.
Prior to joining Ahlers Cressman & Sleight, Kristina gained broad experience in the practice of civil litigation through positions as judicial law clerk to the Honorable Bradley Maxa on the Washington State Court of Appeals and as a litigator at a law firm in Tacoma, WA.
Outside of work, Kristina enjoys camping and hiking around the Pacific Northwest. She is also an avid sports fan.
- J.D., cum laude, Indiana University Maurer School of Law, 2015
- Indiana Law Journal, Articles Editor
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Pretrial Litigation
- Legal Writing Fellow
- B.A. in English, magna cum laude, Hood College, 2012
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Bradley Maxa, Washington State Court of Appeals, 2015 – 2017
- Gordon Thomas Honeywell, 2017- 2019
- Ahlers Cressman & Sleight, 2019 – present